A decision on the Legacy Ranch subdivision could be reached this month. There are several critical meetings that you need to reserve on your calendar. No public comment will be accepted at the Planning Board meeting but it is essential that we show that we are paying attention! The most important meeting for submitting comment is the one on April 25th. Keep in mind that the commissioners will close comment as soon as no more comments are submitted at a given meeting.
- April 17 Planning Board decision and recommendation to Commissioners on Legacy Ranch proposal. Commissioners conference room. 2 pm.
- April 22 Commissioners walk-through of Legacy Ranch site. 9 am.
- April 25 Public hearing on Legacy Ranch Proposal. Commissioners conference room. 9 am to 3 pm.
- April 25 Continuation of public comment in Lone Rock gym. 6 pm to 9 pm.
- April 26 Continuation of public comment if needed. Commissioners’ conference room. 9 am to 5 pm.
- April 29 Continuation of public comment if needed. Commissioners’ conference room. 9 am to 5 pm.