The County Commissioners and Territorial Landworks have once again changed the time of the commissioners’ hearing on Legacy Ranch. It is now scheduled as follows:
June 3rd, Monday, Commissioners Conference Room 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
June 3rd, Monday, Lone Rock School Gym 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
June 4, Tuesday, Commissioners Conference Room 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Continued if needed)
June 5, Wednesday, Commissioners Conference Room 9:00 – 5:00 p.m. (Continued if needed)
Please check this site frequently for information regarding continuing efforts to stop the Legacy Ranch subdivision.
The Ravalli County Commissioners have postponed their hearing on the Legacy Ranch Subdivision until May 30th. According to the Planning Deparetment, the developer agreed to an extension due to insufficient time for the Planning Department to prepare their recommendation and documentation for submission to the Commissioners.
To see the announcement visit:
Note the Lone Rock location is not set due to conflicts with school functions on that date. Stay tuned.
AMENDED 4/23/13: The Board of County Commissioners have scheduled a public hearing regarding the Legacy Ranch Major Subdivision proposal for the following date:
Thursday, May 30, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Thursday, May 30, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM @ Lone Rock (locationPENDING)
Friday, May 31, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – IF NEEDED
Monday, June 03, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – IF NEEDED
A decision on the Legacy Ranch subdivision could be reached this month. There are several critical meetings that you need to reserve on your calendar. No public comment will be accepted at the Planning Board meeting but it is essential that we show that we are paying attention! The most important meeting for submitting comment is the one on April 25th. Keep in mind that the commissioners will close comment as soon as no more comments are submitted at a given meeting.
- April 17 Planning Board decision and recommendation to Commissioners on Legacy Ranch proposal. Commissioners conference room. 2 pm.
- April 22 Commissioners walk-through of Legacy Ranch site. 9 am.
- April 25 Public hearing on Legacy Ranch Proposal. Commissioners conference room. 9 am to 3 pm.
- April 25 Continuation of public comment in Lone Rock gym. 6 pm to 9 pm.
- April 26 Continuation of public comment if needed. Commissioners’ conference room. 9 am to 5 pm.
- April 29 Continuation of public comment if needed. Commissioners’ conference room. 9 am to 5 pm.